“If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken.”
– selena gomez
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychiatric Association
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Centers for Disease Control
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration – SAMHSA
Find mental health resources online.
If you’re feeling low, need someone to talk to, or worried about the coronavirus, the following is a list of professional mental health resources that can help. Always refer to the advice of a licensed medical professional or licensed therapist when it comes to making important decisions about your mental and physical health.
Disclaimer – This resource list is for informational and educational purposes only. None of the information provided on this site is a substitute for professional advice from a licensed medical provider or therapist.