We’re expanding our writing team!
Independent Staff Writers – Telecommute
We are a community of freelance writers, independent marketers, digital creators, and online influencers. We’re expanding our agency to give writing and marketing professionals the chance to connect with clients who need to hire a high-quality writer. We make the process easy. This is a remote position that allows you to work from home at your own pace — with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
We walk our writers through a writing assessment and require writers to have basic qualifications including the following listed below.
Independent Staff Writer – Remote/Telecommute
- Minimum Education – High-School Diploma
- Writing experience – 1-2 years of college-level writing experience or equivalent business writing, blog writing, copywriting, or web content writing experience.
- Geographical location – this is a telecommute position you can work with us from anywhere in the United States.
- Familiarity with common writing industry terms and definitions.
- Ability to use online proofreading tools.
- Ability to attend virtual meetings, writing conferences, and training online.
- Proficiency in using word processing programs including Microsoft Word and Google Docs.
- Ability to meet strict weekly deadlines and minimum workload requirements.
- Access to desktop, laptop, tablet, or other mobile devices for writing and attending required virtual meetings.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback regarding written submissions.
- Writer + Digital Creator focused culture.
- Monthly swag contests for top-rated writers!
- Remote work – set your own hours.
- Realistic writing assignments and long-term contract opportunities available.
Our Top-Rated Services
You’re busy running your business. We understand! That’s why we have a wide range of helpful services to take the load off your shoulders.
Customer Experienced Based Marketing Services
Professional Writing Services for Blogs, Websites, Copywriting, Ghostwriting, and More!
Coaching and Consulting Services
Online Ordering System
Marketing and Advertising Content, Strategy, and Design
Business Plan Preparation